WIZARD QUEST SPECIAL GUIDELINES
• You can book both rooms at the same time and compete against your family, friends and co-workers
• OR you can book one room to play alone and compete against strangers in the other room
• Both rooms are allowed to play their full 60 minutes (if needed), even if the other room finds the Chalice first
• The maximum number of children under the age of 14 in a Wizard room is six and they must be accompanied by two adults (one adult per three children)
• You may also choose to have an Escape Again Wizard Game Master play in the castle with children under the age of 14 at an additional costs of $20
• Escape Again reserves the right to remove wizards from the room or send in an Escape Again Game Master if rules and guidelines are not being followed.